Monday, October 02, 2006

Paperwork nightmare

I know Heather has been putting up all kinds of information for a while now, but I have to say that this process is horribly broken. Just the paperwork, and the amount of "data" that the agencies need is insane.

And the best part of the process is the paperwork. Let's see, when there is 1 item that they don't tell you about, the whole process has to be basically started over. I was just working on the financial form, and have filled it out over and over, just to try and get the information that they wanted on it. I was at the point of calling and just having the SW fill it out, have her ask me the questions, and then fax it to me to sign. It might have saved a few of my brain cells.

Well, that's enough of a rant for now. The paperwork is "done" and now we wait.

No comments: