Today's agenda item was to enroll Calli in school. I dutifully took my papers, picked up another one on the way and off I went to the school. I'm not quite sure, still, if things are clear, but at least I spoke to the Special Ed Director at the local school and let her know that I wanted Calli to go to Acer's school next year. I also told her that Acer's OM and TVI thought that Acer should go half day where he is going half day now and half day in the Early Childhood program at the local school.
So, she is off and running to see what sort of stuff we need to do to accomplish both my goals. I am now just waiting for her, or the district's special needs coordinator's call back to let me know the next step.
7 years ago