Wednesday, April 25, 2007

More new pictures and Blankets of love

This winter while I was off, I did a lot of knitting. I knitted blankets for Acer and his Foster Mother, among others. I shipped off the blankets a couple weeks ago and they just arrived. The Ass't Director of the Orphange was kind enough to take pictures of Acer getting the blankets and to forward them to me. Acer's blanket is the bright mulit colored one in yellows and red and the Foster Mother's blanket is in the lovely blue, black, combos. I did a random pattern of knitting rows and purling rows for his, so it should have a unique texture for him to feel.
Also, a wonderful supporter of my efforts to get orphanage donations sent over 6 crib blankets. They were made with two different pieces of fleece, fringed & then the fringes were knotted together. These should be wonderfully warm and very washable for the orphanage. Best of all, she said a prayer with every knot.
Heather

No comments: