Monday, July 23, 2007

I have to get up how early?

Today we are going for another test for Acer's eyes. They'll knock him out, attach electrodes to his head and flash lights at his eyes. this is the third date we had scheduled for this, I guess there is only one tech and one nurse so the dept kept changing the date because one or the other would not be there. My list of instructions from them was not one that was designed to make either one of us happy - he was to be woken up at least 4 hours before the test and was not to eat or drink. So I have a hungry tired boy who has been up since 4:45 AM. He actually has been happier than I expected but normal breakfast time is coming up & I anticipate a change for the worse. Mum will be accompanying us to help carry the diaper bag etc as I carry a sleepy Acer out in the carrier afterwards.

No comments: