Saturday, May 09, 2009

Fail!

Okay, so I'm still seriously failing at this picture posting. You'd think that after blogging for 2.5 years I would know how to post photos. I DO, but only know two methods and can't access either from here.
Going to sleep on it again and see what inspiration hits.

Sorry, guys

:(

Sad me



On the plus side, we are in Guangzhou, and I did successfully connect the computer and sign up for internet.
We've had a boring day, mainly hanging out and taking the plane to here.

5 comments:

The Princess's Mommy said...

Maybe you could email them to Bill and let him post for you.

Monica

Julie said...

You are almost home. You can post many pictures once you get home.

Bill said...

Love you! Let me know what I can do to help!

Charlotte said...

Glad to see you made it there to GZ ! Final end of the stretch !

Charlotte

Debi said...

You can create an email to send posts to yourself through blogger. It's under settings ----> email & mobile----->email posting address (mail2blogger). Maybe that will work?