Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I need a NAP!

That's my theme song these days, yes it's an actual song; written by Sandra Boyton and sung by Weird Al Yankovic and Kate Winslett.
I've been in pain, and haven't been able to play well with Acer since about last Friday. Also since mid last week, Rugby has been waking up at three in the morning and WHINING LOUDLY! I think there's a critter involved usually. but other times it's a windstorm or in last night case, a thunderstorm. So I've been getting up, throwing the dog beds, the dogs and myself into the bathroom and turning on the exhaust fan to try to drown out the sound so Rubgy will calm down. Bill has to work, and if Acer wooke up I'd have to get up anyway, so off I go. I am not amused. I need to schedule a Vet's visit when Mum can watch Acer and take both dogs. I'll just get them their normal shots, it's about time anyway, and get Rugby some sort of doggy drugs. I'm serious, I can't live like this, I need my sleep. I don't need to be angry and frustrated in the middle of the night, so I will drug the dog to ease his anxiety and ensure a good night's sleep for the entire household.

No comments: