Sunday, February 17, 2008

I've been tagged...

by CC http://www.thisgood.blogspot.com/ with the book meme. I'm kind of excited, this is the first time I've been tagged with a Meme.

Here are the rules:

1. Pick up the nearest book of at least 123 pages.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence.
4. Post the next 3 sentences.
5. Tag 5 more people.

I picked up The Grim Grotto, #11 in A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket. I've read all the way through #11 in the last two days and now am on the hunt for the next two.

Wait five seconds and then open the hatch! Aye! But don't hesitate! Aye! He who hesitates is lost! Aye!

I didn't count the Aye!'s as sentences because they're interjections and It's my entry.
So Now I tag
Monica, Sharon, Amy, Selina and Gwen.

No comments: