Thursday, May 29, 2008

Acer's picture going in contest

We had our pictures taken earlier this year thru the Celebrating Adoption (link on side bar) program that our photographer, Once Upon a Time Photography (link on side bar) participates in. Tonight she sent me the following note in an email.

I am entering a photo contest and wanted to know if I could use Acer picture that I used on my newsletter. ... Anyways I have several others I am entering and wanted to ask permission to put Acers in the mix.

It is a really good picture of Acer, if you want to see it, click onto her site & then go to galleries and then Children. he's on the second page, left column.

Makes him look so quiet and angelic. (Hah!)
Heather BT

2 comments:

RamblingMother said...

That is a great pic.

The Princess's Mommy said...

Of course he looks angelic...he's adorable!