Friday, July 11, 2008

Mosquito Repellant Anyone?

I was trying to think what I could/needed to buy from Avon. Yes, I was thinking of buying something from my own fund raiser, not sure how that would work, but I just didn't know what I would buy from Avon. I'm not into makeup, rarely wear any at all, most of the other items didn't fit into the 'NEED' category of purchases, which is what we are doing now, needs only. So then it hit me, Skin so soft and the other repellents. They even have a new one with Picaridin. I love that stuff. When you work outside in a nursery lot, biting bugs are all over. I like the Picaridin repellent because it doesn't melt plastic like Deet does, yet it keep the biting flies and 'squitos away. It even smells relatively decent, for a bug spray.


So.... if you still need your summer bug spray, please check out Tammy's fund raiser on the 7/9 what an offer post.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Great idea! I love skin so soft!