Late last week we got disturbing news from our adoption agency, they had failed in their second attempt to become certified according to the Hague convention on International adoption. This, combined with China's proclamation that they wouldn't accept dossiers from non-Hague agencies after July 15th left us uncertain what would happen.
It was tough, I felt like I'd been kicked in the stomach. It was very hard to institute the pray without ceasing and the praise Him in all things, but I struggled through to get that point. We believe God has led us through this whole process, so why would he throw up this roadblock?
I waited for news and then sent a concise and polite email asking what our particular situation needed to have happen. I'm very glad I waited to ascertain until I was calm; on several yahoo groups I watched many people not wait until they got calm. It wasn't nice.
We still don't know why, but we do know that another agency will now be sending in our dossier to China so that there should be very little, if any, delay in our process.
7 years ago