Thursday, September 07, 2006

Finally the dossier gets sent

Yesterday Bill sent in the dossier. It only took us 7 months to assemble all the pieces. Unfortunately Bill didn't realize that when I wrote copy I really meant copy and so we're going to have to have the agency copy it for us, for a fee of course, but at least it's do able.
I'd also emailed our rep at the agency earlier about taking glass I'd made myself as presents to the various people we're supposed to give presents to. There's quite some protocol involved, and they suggest items to take. Honestly though, how many cross pens sets does one person need? So the rep saw the link and said she thought it was a good idea, which is nice, as it gives me an excuse to blow glass. Not that I really need one.
Still waiting impatiently for our new bloodwork

No comments: